– 7:30 p.m.: According to TalkSport, Harry Maguire would interest Aston Villa, which wants to strengthen its defense. If we are to believe the English media, everything would even be ready for the defender to leave Manchester United this winter.
– 7:00 p.m.: If Manchester United wishes to recruit Joao Felix, they will have to agree with Atletico Madrid. According to DailyMirror, the Colchoneros have already set their conditions and would claim 10 million euros for a six-month loan. In the event of a permanent transfer, the people of Madrid would like to recover 80 million euros at the end of the season.
– 5:20 p.m.: Vincent Aboubakar no shortage of suitors. Since his contract was terminated at Al-Nassr, the Cameroonian striker has interested many teams. And the two Istanbul rivals of Fenerbahçe and Besiktas seem at the moment the two favorites to sign the 30-year-old according to Nicolo Schira.
– 5:00 p.m.: Memphis Depay close to Manchester United. It’s everyday Sport who announced it. In lack of playing time since the start of the season, the Dutchman could return to Old Trafford where he already played between 2015 and 2017.
– 2:40 p.m .: According to Marca, Atlético Madrid will want to get rid of their world champion Rodrigo de Paul at the end of the season. But the Colchoneros do not intend to remove him from the core in this second part of the season. On the contrary! The objective is to involve it as much as possible so that its value remains at the top and thus resell it at a satisfactory price. Juventus and AC Milan are said to be keeping tabs on the Argentine midfielder. Atletico hope to recover at least 36 million euros for their player, the amount paid in 2021 to recruit him from Udinese.
– 2:05 p.m .: Tottenham prepares after Lloris. If the Mirror put forward the name of the English international Jordan Pickford to replace the French, the Telegraph advances another name. Indeed, the British newspaper announces that the Spaniard from Brentford David Raya is a track that Spurs are considering.
– 2 p.m.: Manchester City is on the trail of an Argentinian nugget. According to Fabrizio Romano, the Citizens are about to recruit the young Maximo Perrone, who has just celebrated his 20th birthday. He is a midfielder playing at Velez Sarsfield. Manchester City are expected to pay around 8 million euros.
– 1:50 p.m.: RMC Sport took stock of the case Ruslan Malinovskyi at OM. For the French media, the arrival of the Ukrainian is only a question. He would arrive on the basis of a loan from Atalanta with an obligation to purchase 10 million euros, not including bonuses. The file is on the right track and should be finalized within the week.
– 1:20 p.m.: The South Korean Kang In Lee, owned by Mallorca, saw its rating explode thanks to its good performances at the World Cup. According to Marca, several English teams would be interested in his services. This is the case of Newcastle, Aston Villa or Burnley, the Kompany club. The Dutch from Feyenoord would also be in the running but in any case, no offer has been made.
– 1:10 p.m .: According to Fabrizio Romano, Borussia Dortmund would like to loan the youngster Jayden Braaf to give him playing time at the top level. At 20, the young Dutch striker is of interest to many teams.
– 12:20 p.m.: Released by Al-Nassr to record the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo, Vincent Aboubakar is now free and could rebound at Fenerbahçe according to journalist Nicolo Schira.
– 10:50 a.m.: A young Belgian signs his first professional contract at PSV Eindhoven. Noah Fernandez (2008) who will celebrate his 15th birthday on Monday is a midfielder who spent all his training at PSV. He signed until June 2025.-
– 10:45 a.m.: The Devil Seine Lammens set to join Leeds United soon according to the Laatste Nieuws. Barred by Simon Mignolet in the goal of Club Brugge, the young 20-year-old goalkeeper should leave the Venice of the North soon. It remains to be seen whether this will be the case this winter or next summer.
– 10:40 am: Cristiano Ronaldo could quickly be joined by another great European player at Al-Nassr. The Saudi club would closely monitor the situation of Marco Reus at Borussia Dortmund according to the English press. His adviser explained to the Picture that he “It’s only normal that other clubs are interested in a player like Marco, whose contract expires in six months. Marco has always stressed how much BVB means to him, but also that he wants to continue to playing football, so it’s only natural that we’re looking at other options.”
– 10:20 a.m.: Quoted on the start in recent days, the Spanish press mentioning in particular an interest from Barça, Benjamin Pavard should not leave Bayern Munich this winter if we believe the words of Hasan Salihamidzic the sporting director of the Bavarian club: “We will have discussions with Pavard on a new contract because Benji is a very important player for us and we still have big plans together.
– 10:00 am: The French defender of Frankfurt Evan Ndicka has been offered in the Premier League. According to the Frankfurter Rundschau, the 23-year-old is looking for a new challenge in England and his agent has offered him to Arsenal and Tottenham. His contract ends next June in the Bundesliga club.
– 9:45 a.m .: Tottenham is already considering the succession of Hugo Lloris to defend his nets. The Frenchman who has just celebrated his 36th birthday is under contract until June 2024 but according to the DailyMirrorthe Spurs would consider Jordan Pickfordthe goalkeeper of Everton and the national team to replace him next summer.
– 9:15 am: Good news for AC Milan supporters: Ismael Bennacer is expected to extend his contract until 2027 with the Rossoneri according to information from Sky Sports.
– 9:00 a.m.: Chelsea also seems to have taken control of its striker. The Blues now seem to be focused on the file Marcus Thuram. According to DailyMail, the discussions would have moved into high gear even if the London club hopes above all to recover the Frenchman from Mönchengladbach for free next summer. The Blues would also be interested in the profile of his younger brother Képhren (21) who plays in Nice.
– 8:30 am: Manchester United seems to have found its new striker. This is Dutch Wout Weghorst. The one who is probably not Lionel Messi’s best friend (and his famous “Que miras bobo?”) is loaned to Besiktas by Burnley. The striker said goodbye to the Istanbul club’s supporters and gave the green light to join Old Trafford according to Sky Sports. The three clubs will now have to agree so that Manchester United can obtain the striker on loan.