After Ronaldo, Al-Nassr wants Keylor Navas
The injury of David Ospina, holder in the new club of Cristiano Ronaldo, pushes the Saudis to find a solution: and this one could be at PSG. brand reports that Keylor Navas, no longer in the race for Paris, would interest Al-Nassr, and that initial discussions would have been held about him.
- Our opinion : PSG’s tour of Saudi Arabia could speed up negotiations.
The 9 information mercato of Sunday
YESTERDAY AT 6:13 PM
Chelsea not retaining Sterling
Football Insider reveals that the Blues’ monster shopping spree, who spent just €100m on winger Mykhaylo Mudryk, could see them part ways with Raheem Sterling. Arrived this summer for more than 50 million euros, the 28-year-old Englishman has a five-year contract, plus an option: but a departure would have become completely possible, if an offer arises.
“Chelsea, the worst possible solution to revive João Félix”
- Our opinion : The Englishman was not even bad: his departure would above all be a consequence of Chelsea’s questionable sports policy.
Dortmund’s ultimatum for Moukoko…
- Our opinion : Borussia Dortmund remains a very good option for the young German: better than Chelsea, where his playing time would be reduced.
…Who hasn’t received offers for Bellingham
- Our opinion : Calm is returning around the Englishman, but Real and Liverpool could go on the offensive very quickly.
Youssoufa Moukoko (l.) and Jude Bellingham (r.)
Credit: Getty Images
In Nice, Moffi before Delort
According to The Team, OGC Nice would like to complete the arrival of Terem Moffi to let Andy Delort go to Nantes. The two offers of 15 and 18 million euros have so far been refused by FC Lorient, which pushes the Aiglons and Delort, who have reached an agreement with FC Nantes, to have to wait.
- Our opinion : Nice does well to take precautions, but will have to act quickly for Moffi, who is also being emulated in England.
For Osimhen, it will be 140 million
According to Il Mattino, the Nigerian striker, still performing very well against Juventus in Turin this weekend, is focused on Napoli’s objective: to win the Scudetto. Committed until 2025, his price would have been set at 140 million euros: a warning for the Premier League clubs who were following him closely (Arsenal, Newcastle, Manchester United).
- Our opinion : Young player, successful and above all key for the club currently: Naples is right to set the bar so high, even if it means letting it go for a gigantic sum.
Nübel stays in Monaco
Alexander Nübel will not leave AS Monaco. The Monegasque porter’s agents confirmed this to Sky Germany, ensuring that a return to Bayern Munich is definitely buried. The Munich residents will refocus their efforts towards Yann Sommer.
- Our opinion : Even if ASM keep Nübel this winter, the risk of seeing him return to Munich this summer, at the end of his loan, is high.
Trossard moves away from Brighton
Not retained by Roberto De Zerbi against Liverpool this weekend for disciplinary reasons, Leandro Trossard could leave the British coast to head for the capital. According to The Athletic, Tottenham would have made an offer of fifteen million euros, rejected by Brighton; but the coldness between player and coach could cause a quick start. Chelsea and Arsenal are also said to be monitoring the Belgian’s situation.
- Our opinion : Trossard had better stay, he can help De Zerbi’s attractive Brighton if he falls into line.
Ouattara and Bournemouth, agreement reached
Lorient is about to part with Dango Ouattara for a substantial sum: 27.5 million euros, according to Santi Aouna of Foot Mercato. He would join Bournemouth, the new partner club of Hakes with the arrival of Bill Foley in the capital last week.
- Our opinion : An obvious sporting loss, but a huge financial success for Lorient.
Fiorentina won’t let go of Amrabat
Since his great performance in Qatar with Morocco, Sofyan Amrabat was announced on the departure in Florence; Liverpool followed the Moroccan in particular closely. But Fio’s chief executive, when interviewed by Dazn, was clear about him and Nico Gonzalez: “They are not for sale. President (Rocco Commisso) said it, I repeat it. We plan to do the whole season with them“. This could well be the end of the negotiations around the Moroccan.
- Our opinion : Good for the Fio who keep a good player, but Liverpool can hope to find better to strengthen their environment.
The 8 mercato info of Saturday
01/14/2023 At 07:22 PM
The 9 transfer window information for Friday
01/13/2023 At 5:41 PM