The temptation of Kimpembe, Chelsea on Gusto, Tuchel imagines himself in La Liga, Navas wants to set sail, a danger for OL on a talent… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any news from the last 24 hours.
Presnel Kimpembe wants to play abroad in his career.
With the winter transfer window now open, the clubs are busy adjusting their squad for the second half of the season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Kimpembe tempted from abroad
Presnel Kimpembe’s future at Paris Saint-Germain remains uncertain. According to L’Equipe, the central defender says in private that he wants to have an experience abroad before the end of his career. And a departure next summer is not excluded for the player trained at PSG.
In six months, the French international will only have one year left on his Paris contract. The 2018 world champion is still discussing with his management to extend, but he knows he is in a strong position if he wants to leave at the end of the season. Even if the reigning French champion will demand a big check to let him go.
2. Chelsea on Gusto!
Already closely watched by Manchester United and Tottenham in England, the right side of Olympique Lyonnais Malo Gusto now finds himself in Chelsea’s sights. On Friday, the daily L’Equipe revealed that the Blues intend to get busy in the coming days to recruit the young talent from Les Gones.
The Rhone club wants to keep its defender until the end of the season, but will he be able to resist in the event of a good offer? The current 10th in the Premier League has shown in recent weeks that he is willing to spend a fortune to strengthen his squad…
3. Tuchel would see himself in La Liga…
Without a club since leaving Chelsea last September, coach Thomas Tuchel is quoted on the side of Tottenham in the event of the dismissal of Antonio Conte. But according to information from the British media Sky Sports, the German technician has other ambitions for his future. Because the preference of the former Paris Saint-Germain coach is in Spain.
Indeed, Tuchel wants to train FC Barcelona or Real Madrid as a priority, two clubs currently coached respectively by Xavi and Carlo Ancelotti. For the moment, the two tacticians in place are absolutely not threatened. But the ex-manager of the Blues is on the lookout and is even already taking Spanish lessons.
4. Pist in PL, Navas wants to set sail
Considered a mere understudy for Gianluigi Donnarumma since the start of the season, Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Keylor Navas does not accept this situation. According to information from Mundo Deportivo journalist Dani Gil this Saturday, the former Madrid player wants to leave the reigning French champion on this winter transfer window.
While Leicester and Bournemouth have recently inquired about his whereabouts, the Costa Rican international is mostly the subject of persistent interest from Nottingham Forest. Unsurprisingly, PSG have no intention of retaining Navas and have set his starting price at less than €5m.
5. El Arouch wants to slam the Lyon door!
Used only in reserve, where he impressed in National 2, Mohamed El Arouch does not see himself continuing at Olympique Lyonnais in this way. According to L’Equipe, the young midfielder wants to leave the Rhone club this winter in order to get playing time. Considered one of the last great talents to come out of OL’s training center and extended last summer until 2025, the U19 international has still not made his professional debut.
Worse, Laurent Blanc does not even make him participate in training sessions with the first team. The reason ? The Rhone coach believes he has too many players in his position. However, the Gones are currently trying to recruit Flamengo midfielder Joao Gomes. A bad signal sent El Arouch, who can logically wonder about Lyon’s intentions towards him. Several formations, in particular in France with Marseille, Nice or Rennes and in Spain, are closely monitoring this situation and could try their luck in the coming days.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday January 21 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– Central defender Boubakar Kouyat left Metz for Montpellier in a €6m transfer.
– The striker Youssoufa Moukoko extended Dortmund until June 2026.
– As expected, Chelsea offered the winger Noni Madueke from PSV Eindhoven for €35 million.
– Pumas terminated the right-back’s contract Dani Alvesremanded in custody for a sexual assault case.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Olympique Lyonnais received a loan offer, with option to buy, from Al Shabab for the winger Karl Toko-Ekambi.
– To force his departure from Nantes, the striker of OGC Nice Andy Delort skipped training again.
– OGC Nice is tracking the FC Sville striker Youssef En-Nesyri in the event of a failure for the Lorient player Terem Moffi.
– OGC Nice will strengthen with the midfielder of Istanbul Basaksehir Youssouf Ndayishimiye.
– The goalkeeper of Auxerre Benot Costil will take the direction of Lille.
– Strasbourg is interested in the left side of FC Bruges Eduard Sobol.
– A start from the middle of the field Eduardo Camavinga was dismissed by Real Madrid.
– FC Barcelona has agreed to activate the option, fixed at €20m, for the Atletico Madrid winger Yannick Carrasco.
– Manchester United are preparing an offer for the Tottenham striker Harry Kane next summer.
– Liverpool manager Jrgen Klopp wants to renew the striker Roberto Firminoat the end of the contract next June.
– At the end of the contract next June, the midfielder of RB Leipzig Konrad Laimer already has an agreement with Bayern Munich.
– Villarreal winger Arnaut Danjuma will join Everton on a loan with no option to buy.
– Inter Milan are dissatisfied with the behavior of the defender Milan Skriniarwho refused to extend and is approaching Paris Saint-Germain.
– West Ham were rejected for the attacking midfielder of AS Roma Nicolo Zaniolo.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you Monday for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!